How will publishing with Ology Press benefit me?
Instead of listing the benefits, we’ve asked those who have published with Ology Press why they chose to publish on an Open Access platform. Here’s what they said:
By publishing in Open Access…
- My work’s citations increase because more people can access the article.
- My students and colleagues can easily access the information.
- I am facilitating a worldwide collaboration.
- I remove financial barriers that are often hard to overcome in the world of science.
- I increase the visibility of my work, my research group, my department, and my university.
By publishing with Ology Press, you can expect to receive quality, 1-on-1 attention through the processing of your article. We work with each person on an individual basis and are here to help you in any way we can. Please do not hesitate to ask us any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pablo Emilio Correa,1 Daniela Ríos C,2 Diego Alejandro Porras T,2 Carolina Zuluaga H,2 Juliana Peláez B3
Ric-An Artemio S. Gadin,1 May Leona Conde2
Federico Isaac Hernández Rocha, Alexis Eduardo Higareda Basilio, Cecilio Omar Ceballos Zuñiga