What are the steps to publishing with Ology Press?
At Ology Press, all our articles pass through a peer-review process. We use a double-blind method for privacy and effective reviewing. Here are the steps to publishing in one of our journals:
- Submit your work online at http://ologyjournals.com/submit-article
- A team member will contact you once your article has been received and has passed through our first round of inspection, including quality of basic grammar and plagiarism.
- If your article passes the first step, it will be assigned to an anonymous editor for scientific content review.
- Once required revisions are made and the editor has approved the article for publication, it is passed on to our web team for the galley proofing process and pdf creation.
- In the meantime, our accounts team will contact you for the discussion of fees depending on your article type.
- Once the pdf is ready, we request your final approval and make any necessary changes.
- Your article is published on ologypress.com! Your article’s DOI is registered shortly thereafter.
Camilo García, Tania María Vidaña Rivera
Dra. Peña Colmenares Josepmilly,1 Dra. Yazmin Velásquez,1 Dr. Muñoz E José Antonio,1 Dra. Carmen López ,2 Dra. Campos Leider,1 Dr. López Vallejo Daniel,1 Dr. Gómez R. Álvaro,3 Dr. Rodríguez Juan Carlos1
Jef van der Zel