What are the steps to publishing with Ology Press?
At Ology Press, all our articles pass through a peer-review process. We use a double-blind method for privacy and effective reviewing. Here are the steps to publishing in one of our journals:
- Submit your work online at http://ologyjournals.com/submit-article
- A team member will contact you once your article has been received and has passed through our first round of inspection, including quality of basic grammar and plagiarism.
- If your article passes the first step, it will be assigned to an anonymous editor for scientific content review.
- Once required revisions are made and the editor has approved the article for publication, it is passed on to our web team for the galley proofing process and pdf creation.
- In the meantime, our accounts team will contact you for the discussion of fees depending on your article type.
- Once the pdf is ready, we request your final approval and make any necessary changes.
- Your article is published on ologypress.com! Your article’s DOI is registered shortly thereafter.
Pablo Emilio Correa,1 Daniela Ríos C,2 Diego Alejandro Porras T,2 Carolina Zuluaga H,2 Juliana Peláez B3
Ric-An Artemio S. Gadin,1 May Leona Conde2
Federico Isaac Hernández Rocha, Alexis Eduardo Higareda Basilio, Cecilio Omar Ceballos Zuñiga